Logistics, Done Right
Arrow Logistics provides a combination of Integrated Asset management and Third Party Logistic Solutions. As a freight forwarder, Arrow manages and executes every aspect of the distribution process, all while providing safe, efficient, and cost-effective solutions.
We make it our business to know your business.
Trucking Logistics Services
Flat Decks | Low Beds | Maxis | Full Loads | LTL
- Private fleet of trucks and partnerships with dedicated carriers across North America
- Customized load analysis for cost effective trailer options
- HAZMAT and DG compliant
- Experienced with over dimensional shipments
Rail Freight Services
Rail distribution can be an overwhelming task. Let us help you manage your rail freight requirements cost-effectively and efficiently.
- Rate negotiations with class I railroads, handling carriers, and shortlines
- Route analysis for optimal route selection
- Setup of multimodal projects when no direct access to rail is available
- Shipping instructions and bills of lading submission
- Rail car orders and release of empty equipment
- Demurrage and asset use audits
- Shipment status updates and diversions
Ocean Freight Services
Door-to-door | Port-to-port
- Includes import/export procedures
- Established relationships with multiple carriers to offer competitive pricing
- Full Container and Less-Than-Container services
- Door to door service including customs brokerage
- Daily departures, both export and import
- Drayage and transloading services
Arrow operates multiple facilities throughout Canada and the United States and handles a wide variety of commodities. We partner with major railways and short-line operators to find transportation and distribution solutions that are right for you.
- Door-to-door rail service whether you have rail on-site or not
- Reloading from truck to rail, rail to truck, truck to container, etc.
- Sufferance and bonded loads
- Inventory management
Intermodal Freight Services
Our intermodal services offer door-to-door truckload services that incorporates rail to reduce the freight costs. We can quote and manage intermodal shipments in the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
You can rest assure that we’ll deliver the right equipment on-time at the right price.
- 24/7 management of critical movements
- Multimodal services: Truck, Rail, Ocean, Air – cohesive communication between internal divisions allows for seamless movement of cargo between transport modes
- Network of qualified and experienced pilot car services
- Extensive knowledge of permit requirements for Canada and the USA
- Network of cargo crating and protections services
- Ancillary procurement of building or land sites on behalf of customers
- Flexible Solutions for projects or sustained operations
- Container, Truck or Rail to Warehouse
- Diversity with complete control
- Meet client HSE requirements
- Client controlled or Arrow Inventory Management Systems
- Customer driven processes supported with Arrow resources
We provide consulting services to customers nationally and internationally on a variety of shipping and materials management projects.
- Supply chain and logistics network strategy
- Design of transportation programs
- Project modelling
- KPI reporting
- Import and export procedures
Arrow’s network of contacts and diverse areas of expertise enables us to evaluate options quickly and create solutions that best fit customer requirements.
Point of Contact
A single shipment can require multiple transportation modes, let us be your point of contact. From procurement, negotiation of rates and booking to invoicing, we manage the entire distribution process until final delivery.
Arrow Logistics achieves time and cost efficiencies by creating innovative strategies and shipping methods.